Short Guy Central
 

Short Guy Central

Join the first and largest community of short men in the world!

  Short Guy Central | The Largest Online Community Of Short Men  Discuss anything in our forums!
  Short Guy Central | The Largest Online Community Of Short Men  Comment on articles and leave reviews!
  Short Guy Central | The Largest Online Community Of Short Men  Buy, Trade & Sell in our marketplace!

 







Height

By Joining you agree to our terms, privacy policy and site rules



Already have an account?
 


Daniel Radcliffe admits he is NOT a sex symbol because of his HEIGHT

AtEyeLevel.co - The Forum For The Successful Shorter Man (Page 1)
AtEyeLevel.co - The Forum For The Successful Shorter Man (Page 1)
batmanbegins
Banned
Joined: 2020-08-07
Guy
Height: 5'6
Location: Gotham, United States
Posts: 182
Entertainment

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/2591957/Daniel-Radcliffe-plays-down-sex-symbol-status

Quote:

Daniel Radcliffe is too short to be a sex symbol.

He said: "It's very kind of them, but I don't know. If girls like short and nerdy, then I'm a sex symbol.

"Rob Pattinson is a sex symbol. He's a genuinely sexy guy - he's got the height."


https://hollywoodlife.com/2012/03/19/robert-pattinson-feud-daniel-radcliffe-sex-symbol/

Quote:

Plus, Daniel puts himself down for being short (he’s 5’6″) — particularly compared to Rob, who’s 6’1″.
He has the perfect height to seduce girls, I’m the total opposite,” he said, laughing. “He might be charming and cute, wild and sexy .. I do not have this kind of status, just look at pictures in the press. When we’re put side by side, I look a little silly or I make faces whereas Rob always looks like a ladies’ man. Therefore it doesn’t help me when it comes to the ladies.”

 

5'7" James McAvoy also said something similar.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1031942/Im-short-puny-How-I-sex-symbol.html

 

I see that delusional level of people here genuinely amazes me, calling Prince and Bruno Mars "sex symbols".

Now we have 2 short (not even as short as Prince / Bruno Mars) extremely successful actors telling us that THEY ARE NOT SEX SYMBOLS AND THE REASON BEING IS THEIR HEIGHTS.

Of course a lot of people are gonna give tons of excuses acting that they know better than these 2 actors above who clearly have been let down by their heights. That should probably tell you something.

Last edited by batmanbegins (2020-09-28 06:29:57)

Offline

ThatFlyShortGuy
Member
Joined: 2014-04-16
Guy
Height: 5'7
Location: Queens, NYC, United States
Posts: 340

Quote:

Originally posted by batmanbegins

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/2591957/Daniel-Radcliffe-plays-down-sex-symbol-status

Quote:

Daniel Radcliffe is too short to be a sex symbol.

He said: "It's very kind of them, but I don't know. If girls like short and nerdy, then I'm a sex symbol.

"Rob Pattinson is a sex symbol. He's a genuinely sexy guy - he's got the height."


https://hollywoodlife.com/2012/03/19/robert-pattinson-feud-daniel-radcliffe-sex-symbol/

Quote:

Plus, Daniel puts himself down for being short (he’s 5’6″) — particularly compared to Rob, who’s 6’1″.
He has the perfect height to seduce girls, I’m the total opposite,” he said, laughing. “He might be charming and cute, wild and sexy .. I do not have this kind of status, just look at pictures in the press. When we’re put side by side, I look a little silly or I make faces whereas Rob always looks like a ladies’ man. Therefore it doesn’t help me when it comes to the ladies.”

 

5'7" James McAvoy also said something similar.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1031942/Im-short-puny-How-I-sex-symbol.html

 

I see that delusional level of people here genuinely amazes me, calling Prince and Bruno Mars "sex symbols".

Now we have 2 short (not even as short as Prince / Bruno Mars) extremely successful actors telling us that THEY ARE NOT SEX SYMBOLS AND THE REASON BEING IS THEIR HEIGHTS.

Of course a lot of people are gonna give tons of excuses acting that they know better than these 2 actors above who clearly have been let down by their heights. That should probably tell you something.

All because they adopted your defeatist crap mindset about short = bad.

The very article you posted has this in the caption

"Unlikely sex symbol: He's short, puny and strangely pale, yet James McAvoy is one of Hollywood's hottest rising stars"

Also in the article you posted:

"McAvoy can command a presence that leaves his fans drooling. 'I have never had such a huge crush on an actor since my Christian Slater days,' gushes one admirer on a fan website."

See...The whole world doesn't think like you, and thank god for that.

You want things to be black and white, but they aren't.

The good thing is that since they don't see themselves that way, they likely will not become full of themselves. It's like the cute woman who doesn't know she's hot.

Life isn't a Disney fairytale. There is a niche for everything. It's why Prince, Michael J Fox, Bruno Mars, D'Angelo, Lorenz Tate, Ringo Starr, Neyo, Lenny Kravitz, Bow-Wow and I can go on and on and on were considered heartthrobs back in their day whether you believe it or not.

Batmanbegins, you can remain miserable for the rest of your life (and probably will), but the rest of us short guys are out living amazing fulfilling lives.

Offline

batmanbegins
Banned
Joined: 2020-08-07
Guy
Height: 5'6
Location: Gotham, United States
Posts: 182

Quote:

Originally posted by ThatFlyShortGuy

All because they adopted your defeatist crap mindset about short = bad.

Yes, I'm sure your personal opinion is more valid than the guys who have been in the business for decades and actually gained international success.

Offline

ThatFlyShortGuy
Member
Joined: 2014-04-16
Guy
Height: 5'7
Location: Queens, NYC, United States
Posts: 340

Quote:

Originally posted by batmanbegins

Yes, I'm sure your personal opinion is more valid than the guys who have been in the business for decades and actually gained international success.

Exactly why I said

"It's why Prince, Michael J Fox, Bruno Mars, D'Angelo, Lorenz Tate, Ringo Starr, Neyo, Lenny Kravitz, Bow-Wow and I can go on and on and on were considered heartthrobs back in their day whether you believe it or not."

Just 9 names of people who've "been in the business for decades and actually "gained international success" and have the opinions of tens of thousands who think highly of them as well as them thinking highly of themselves.. and there are plenty more short guys on that list.

You shot yourself in the foot with that article because it proves the point that you have a garbage view of yourself and are miserable, blaming all of life's problem on your height. Like "See! See!... My name is BatmanBegins and that's why my life sucks".

If your life is crap and you feel horrible about yourself, cool!

Plenty of us short guys are living it up and don't ascribe to your garbage world-view, while you stay in your dark tiny room in front of your computer looking up articles to try to validate why your life is such a mess.

 

Last edited by ThatFlyShortGuy (2020-09-28 08:52:33)

Offline

batmanbegins
Banned
Joined: 2020-08-07
Guy
Height: 5'6
Location: Gotham, United States
Posts: 182

Quote:

Originally posted by ThatFlyShortGuy

you stay in your dark tiny room in front of your computer looking up articles to try to validate why your life is such a mess.

 

Not really, I already know what the problem is without needing articles to validate it.

Those 2 articles I found them years ago, because I was once like you looking up "successful" short guys to invalidate why short stature is a disaster.

But I'd just leave them here for the potential lurker/newcomer who can be helped.

Offline

batmanbegins
Banned
Joined: 2020-08-07
Guy
Height: 5'6
Location: Gotham, United States
Posts: 182

Quote:

Originally posted by ThatFlyShortGuy

Quote:

Originally posted by batmanbegins

Yes, I'm sure your personal opinion is more valid than the guys who have been in the business for decades and actually gained international success.

Exactly why I said

"It's why Prince, Michael J Fox, Bruno Mars, D'Angelo, Lorenz Tate, Ringo Starr, Neyo, Lenny Kravitz, Bow-Wow and I can go on and on and on were considered heartthrobs back in their day whether you believe it or not."

Just 9 names of people who've "been in the business for decades and actually "gained international success" and have the opinions of tens of thousands who think highly of them as well as them thinking highly of themselves.. and there are plenty more short guys on that list.

You shot yourself in the foot with that article because it proves the point that you have a garbage view of yourself and are miserable, blaming all of life's problem on your height. Like "See! See!... My name is BatmanBegins and that's why my life sucks".

If your life is crap and you feel horrible about yourself, cool!

Plenty of us short guys are living it up and don't ascribe to your garbage world-view, while you stay in your dark tiny room in front of your computer looking up articles to try to validate why your life is such a mess.

 

These should be enough to shut you up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/5ngha6/short_men_women_consider_sex_symbols_bruno_mars/dcbcp0z?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/5ngha6/short_men_women_consider_sex_symbols_bruno_mars/dcbstqt?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/5ngha6/short_men_women_consider_sex_symbols_bruno_mars/dcbhgv0?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/5ngha6/short_men_women_consider_sex_symbols_bruno_mars/dcbjv5b?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1116362-is-bruno-mars-really-a-sex-symbol

Offline

ThatFlyShortGuy
Member
Joined: 2014-04-16
Guy
Height: 5'7
Location: Queens, NYC, United States
Posts: 340

Quote:

Again, making yourself look like a FOOL. 

These are comments from the very links that you posted:

---------

32 Votes - 90 percent of the Weekend's and about 60 of Bruno's songs are about women and sex and the ladies love them. Next you'll tell me Prince wasn't a sex symbol because he didn't look like a traditional Chad?

12 Votes - uh, Weeknd and Bruno Mars are definitely sex symbols

Another comment

32 Votes - I honestly agree with this. I find Bruno VERY attractive, both in his music and in himself. Dude's got mad confidence in himself as a whole and I am down to fuck with that. The Weeknd used to worry be since I have seen addict behavior before, but in the last few months and with the release of Starboy, he is smiling more often. He's fucking happy and is finally loving what he's doing - and he is one fine ass man at that. Yeah sex symbol can be subjective but I agree with it 100%. Shit, I found Prince to be one hell of a Stud.

----------

 

BatmanBegins, just give up dude. You look stupider and stupider every time you try to support your garbage argument. 

Offline

RabbleRouser
Member
Joined: 2014-06-23
Guy
Height: 5'5
Location: Atlanta, United States
Posts: 19

Oh cool! I forgot that TheWeeknd is 5'6! He's definitely a sex symbol. All the women I know drool over him and his songs! 

Offline

batmanbegins
Banned
Joined: 2020-08-07
Guy
Height: 5'6
Location: Gotham, United States
Posts: 182

Quote:

Originally posted by ThatFlyShortGuy

Quote:

Again, making yourself look like a FOOL. 

These are comments from the very links that you posted:

---------

32 Votes - 90 percent of the Weekend's and about 60 of Bruno's songs are about women and sex and the ladies love them. Next you'll tell me Prince wasn't a sex symbol because he didn't look like a traditional Chad?

12 Votes - uh, Weeknd and Bruno Mars are definitely sex symbols

Another comment

32 Votes - I honestly agree with this. I find Bruno VERY attractive, both in his music and in himself. Dude's got mad confidence in himself as a whole and I am down to fuck with that. The Weeknd used to worry be since I have seen addict behavior before, but in the last few months and with the release of Starboy, he is smiling more often. He's fucking happy and is finally loving what he's doing - and he is one fine ass man at that. Yeah sex symbol can be subjective but I agree with it 100%. Shit, I found Prince to be one hell of a Stud.

----------

 

BatmanBegins, just give up dude. You look stupider and stupider every time you try to support your garbage argument. 

Pretty sure to a retard like you I'm stupid. And don't worry, I don't expect you to understand any of this.

43 points· I think you may be confused as to what a "sex symbol" is. If you're looking for a short sex symbol, Zac Efron is probably the best example

 

15 points· I really don't think Either of those guys are 'sex symbols'.

And tbh, in this case, I honestly don't think it's because they're widely perceived as being short. I think they're widely perceived as the characters they portray in their songs.

Every famous person will have thirsty fans, but as celebrities go these guys aren't topping any "X sexiest men in hollywood/hip hop/etc". That said I think Bruno Mars is good looking enough to do fine with women regardless of fame - just not as a 'sex symbol'.

8 points· neither of the two is particularly physically attractive...

 

8 points· Are they sex symbols?

Which is pretty surprising considering this came from a community filled with positive cultists, yet many of them are smart enough to know that Bruno Mars is NOT a sex symbol.

Why didn't you also post any comment from the other site?

No. Lol and it's not just his height. He's not that attractive in general. When I think Bruno Mars I don't think "I wanna have sex with him".

 

lol... its the media but he is cute to me just really short but I love his voice, its something I can fall asleep to listening...

Most girls I know think he's "adorable", but is in no way a sex symbol. 

He's sexy for a midget but not for a real man. 

Sometimes I do feel bad for destroying your fantasy. But I can't let you spread lies.

Offline

ThatFlyShortGuy
Member
Joined: 2014-04-16
Guy
Height: 5'7
Location: Queens, NYC, United States
Posts: 340

Quote:

Originally posted by batmanbegins

Sometimes I do feel bad for destroying your fantasy. But I can't let you spread lies.

You still lose! You can cherry pick comments all you want, but there are an equal number of comments saying the exact opposite, and that's all you need to disprove your point.

For every 6ft man you choose as your "sex symbol", there will be an equal number of women expressing distaste because of a myriad of reasons (race, looks, build, age, etc).

You still don't get it. People like different things. No one is appealing to everyone

Denzel Washington is 6'1 and considered a sexy symbol, but plenty of women wouldn't want to give him a shot because he's black.

Jason Mamoa is a sex symbol at 6'5 and there are plenty of women who don't want him because he's white.

See, we can cherry pick reddit posts too!

-------

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/ahpzta/jason_momoa_is_not_hot/

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/b161lx/i_am_a_straight_woman_and_dont_find_jason_momoa/

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/bf2o1d/jason_momoa_is_not_even_remotelyhot_or_sexy/

-------

 

All of those short stars have broad appeal, enough of a fan base, talent and other alpha traits that have women throwing their panties at them on stage, stalking them and people on reddit identifying them as sex symbols.

You just don't get it, and never will because you're a miserable person who is mad at the world because you're short. Just stop.

 

Offline


 
 

Currently, there are 952 Members
 
Popular Latest News Latest Fashion
Why Tom Cruise doesn't get height surgery if he can grow 5 inches?  
Why is racism acknowledged but heightism not?  
Would feminism help the short man?  
What is the thing you find hardest to buy?  
How much does it cost to take in and shorten jeans?  
Tall Woman Short Man - What is the tallest you've dated?  
I have to vent  
Tall guy asks a bunch of women if they'd date a guy shorter  
 
Top 25 Short CEOs, Business Leaders and Entrepreneurs
Top 65 Blogs Short Men Should Know About
When She Calls You Short, But She's Shorter
5 Most Productive Short Men Of 2017
Top 5 Ways Short Men Can Master Online Dating
Beware Of The Reformed Heightist User
When She Says She Dated A Short Guy Once
How To Be An Effective Short Male Leader
 
Why A Slim Wallet Should Be On Your Short List
Stepping Up Your Short Man Sock Game
Top 10 Best Cars For Short Men
Getting The Perfect Fit On Amazon
Indochino Made To Measure Suit Review
Guidomaggi Luxury Elevator Shoes Review
Skin Care Tips For Short Men
Casual Summer Style For Short Men (2016)
 
Donate Submit Article