Short Guy Central

Short Guy Central

Join the first and largest community of short men in the world!

Short Guy Central | The Largest Online Community Of Short Men  Discuss anything in our forums!
  Short Guy Central | The Largest Online Community Of Short Men  Comment on articles and leave reviews!
  Short Guy Central | The Largest Online Community Of Short Men  Buy, Trade & Sell in our marketplace!

Height

By Joining you agree to our terms, privacy policy and site rules

Already have an account?

5'0 Women Loudly Announcing They Only Date Men 6'+. Ever See This?

AtEyeLevel.co - The Forum For The Successful Shorter Man (Page 1)
AtEyeLevel.co - The Forum For The Successful Shorter Man (Page 1)
joshbaskins
Guy
Height: 5'7
Dating

I'm talking about being in any random social situation and a women in the super short range like 5'2 and under rambling and proclaiming how much they only date tall guys so everyone around her can hear. Double ditto if there are short guys around. It's usually followed up by some short guy ridicule. Usually comes from women under 30 too. How do you guys react to this?

multinational
Guy
Height: 5'3

I've often experienced that scenario. Short women tend to go for much taller than any other women does.

Maybe it is something to do with the whole "security" thing. Short women feel more vulnerable and therfore look for someone who seems psysically stronger than the avarage.
Maybe reguarding to kids as well, they dont want no short kid.

SunnyD
Guy

Quote:

Originally posted by multinational

I've often experienced that scenario. Short women tend to go for much taller than any other women does.

Maybe it is something to do with the whole "security" thing. Short women feel more vulnerable and therfore look for someone who seems psysically stronger than the avarage.

Fair enough. I think this has more to do with value. Shorter guys are at the bottom of the totem pole and they probably get approached by shorter guys more often. Them screaming about how they prefer tall guys is probably to let others know that they too only seek and can get "high status men"

multinational
Guy

Quote:

Originally posted by SunnyD

Quote:

Originally posted by multinational

Fair enough. I think this has more to do with value. Shorter guys are at the bottom of the totem pole and they probably get approached by shorter guys more often. Them screaming about how they prefer tall guys is probably to let others know that they too only seek and can get "high status men"

Good point, i buy that.
That they are "over"approached by shorter men.

harleydude1
Guy
Height: 5'8

I have been the target of this.  A group of girls will all be talking about how they will never date a short man, then point in my direction, like him.  Or say something knowing I can hear them.

greenbook

About 10 years ago I saw a 4-10 gal who said 5-11 or taller in her profile. Do these women realize how hard it is to kiss a man who is more than a foot taller than them? Do they realize how unintimate it is to look at a guy's belly button when he's on top of you? Couples with an extreme height difference are so limited in terms of what they can do in the bedroom.

Most of all, most guys I know who are 5-11 or taller don't want to date a 4-10 gal. But if they are into hook-ups, more than a few men will have sex with just about anyone, regardless of height. It's a different experience - it's like having sex with a rag doll. You probably feel totally dominant over the girl. But as a long term partner, forget it. You're asking for a lifetime of chiropractic care. I'm not joking about this.

Last edited by greenbook (2017-05-10 15:00:25)

Currently, there are 631 Members

Popular Latest News Latest Fashion
Why Tom Cruise doesn't get height surgery if he can grow 5 inches?  
Why is racism acknowledged but heightism not?  
Would feminism help the short man?  
What is the thing you find hardest to buy?  
How much does it cost to take in and shorten jeans?  
Tall Woman Short Man - What is the tallest you've dated?  
I have to vent  
Tall guy asks a bunch of women if they'd date a guy shorter  

That One Time She Dated A Short Guy
How To Be An Effective Short Male Leader
Owning Your Shortness: Being A Proud Short Man.
Don't Be That Guy. Personality Traits Short Men Should Avoid.
Dealing With Daily Microagressions As A Short Man
Confessions From Everyday Women Who Date Short Guys
5 Ft 6 Sadiq Kahn Is The New Mayor Of London
Prince: A Short Entertainer With A Huge Legacy

Indochino Made To Measure Suit Review
Guidomaggi Luxury Elevator Shoes Review
Your Best Face: Skin Care Tips For Short Men
Summer Style For Short Men On A Budget: Dress Casual
Best Places Short Men Can Find Blazers Under $150
Alterations For Short Men: Dress Blazers And Suit Jackets
Improving Your Shaving Routine: Time To Get Serious
Alterations For Short Men: Pants, Jeans and Slacks